The content of this website is composed with utmost care. Nevertheless, it could occur that not all information is as accurate as it should be. Please contact Xeamos if you encounter any errors or if you have suggestions for improvement.
Terms and Conditions for using the Xeamos website
By using this web site you accept the General Terms and Conditions for using the Xeamos web site as they are stated below. You also declare that you will not hold Xeamos responsible or liable for information, recommendations and/or advice that may be contained in this web site. It is not allowed to use the Xeamos website without the acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
1. This Xeamos website is composed with the utmost care. However Xeamos does not give any guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, that the information, which – but not solely – includes variety descriptions and cultivation technical advises, contained in or referred to on this website is complete and accurate and suitable for the purpose the user of this web site may give to it.
Xeamos, therefore, accepts no liability whatsoever for damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site, including consequential damages or loss of profit. Furthermore, Xeamos will not be liable for any damages, resulting directly or indirectly from inability to use this web site.
2. Xeamos reserves the right to alter this web site and its contents, including these Terms and Conditions for using the Solfic web site at any time. Xeamos will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes. None other than Xeamos is permitted to alter this website.
3. This web site may contain links or references to other web sites. As Xeamos does not supervise the contents of third-party websites, Xeamos will not accept any responsibility or liability for information originating, directly or indirectly, from third-party websites.
4. Solfic cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for direct or consequential damage to computer hardware and/or software resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this website.
5. All information and images on this website are protected by the copyright of Xeamos, unless otherwise stated. No part of the contents of this web site may be reproduced and/or published by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, digital or in any other form, without prior written consent from Xeamos.
6. These General Terms and Conditions for using the Xeamos website are subject to the laws of The Netherlands. All disputes will be settled by the Court of Law in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
General Terms and Conditions
Download our General Terms and Conditions